Our firm has a rich history of bank representation. From foreclosures to drafting complex loan documents to helping take BancFirst public in the 1990’s, Stuart & Clover has assisted various banks regarding every facet of banking law. With the addition of Randy Gordon as partner in 2021, our firm has added collections to our menu of bank representation services. The following is an overview of our banking law experience and offerings:
- Residential and Commercial Foreclosures: Our firm’s expertise in title work has assisted us in creating forms and practice guides to ensure a seamless case from start to finish.
- Specialized knowledge in complex loan document drafting and advisory services.
- Full service collections practice with an eye towards compliance in every step of the process
- Interactive client portal where all documents, invoices, and calendars are available 24/7 to the client
- Real-time access for debtors to directly communicate with an attorney acting on your behalf to set up payment arrangements for debt
- Cost-saving measures for debt repayment by debtors at the beginning of the file opening