Business law deals with the creation of new businesses and the issues that arise as existing businesses interact with the public, other companies, and the government. This area of the law draws on a variety of legal disciplines, including tax law, intellectual property, real estate, sales, employment law, and others. Business law attorneys specialize in transactional work and are often hired for the purpose of avoiding future litigation. Our experience and approach are highlighted by the following:
- Handling a wide variety of business law matters including the formation of business entities, preparation of business agreements and contracts, and negotiating business transactions.
- Handling mergers and acquisitions, as well as the purchase and sale of businesses.
- A direct and honest approach to mediation with the experience and understanding of litigation risks and case valuation to guide the parties to a successful resolution.
- An efficient approach to staffing and task management.
- A collaborative team approach that fosters the free exchange of ideas and techniques while promoting responsiveness to the client through multiple points of contact.
- Representation of hundreds of clients in business law matters.
- Experience handling numerous levels of business ownership and formation.
- Experience in drafting and construing various business agreements and contracts.
- Successful negotiation of complex business transactions.