At some point, everyone has to deal with estate planning issues for themselves or a loved one. Whether it is ensuring that your family is provided for in the event of your passing or dealing with the death of a loved one, we have the resources and expertise to help you navigate the process. From the most complex wealth preservation and business succession plans to a simple will, proper preparation is important and personal. We believe every situation is unique and requires individual attention and not the “one size fits most” approach you will find on the internet or at other firms.
- Drafting of simple wills and basic estate plans
- Development of various types of trusts to fit a variety of needs and estate planning priorities.
- Preparation of Durable Powers of Attorney, Advance Healthcare Directives, and Guardianship Designations
- Extensive experience in all aspects of probate practice.
- Handled the successful administration of thousands of trusts and estate plans
- Representation of hundreds of clients in contested estate matter and complex estate litigation
- A collaborative team approach that fosters the free exchange of ideas and techniques while promoting responsiveness to the client through multiple points of contact
- Experience with complex wealth management and business succession planning